Environmental Impact on Health: A clear and present danger
June 6-9 2019
Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Opening Ceremony, 6 p.m.
- Guest Speaker: Mrs. Diana McCaulay Hanley
Friday June 7th, 2019
- Impact of Climate Change on Health
- Pollutants of Air & Water
- Pollutants of Soil, Food and Building
- Ethics Seminar at 5 p.m. "End of Life Issues"
Saturday June 8th, 2019
- Airborn and Droplet Infections
- The Threat of the Arboviruses
- Zoonotic Diseases
Sunday June 9th, 2019
- Surveillance and Reporting
- Psycho-Social Environmental
|Delegate Category||Daily||3 Days Only||Ethics|
|Residents with ID||$2,500||$6,500||$2,500|
|Nurses & Other Allied Health||$2,000||$5,500||$1,500|
|Students with ID||$500||$1,500||$500|
About the Symposium
The Medical Association of Jamaica (MAJ) is extremely grateful to the following companies and organizations for their generous support of the Golden Jubilee Symposium and Charity Banquet.
For registration, banquet tickets and further details, please contact the MAJ Secretariat at
Phone+1 (876) 946-1105
Address19A Windsor Avenue, Kingston 5, Jamaica W.I.
Fax+1 (876) 946-1102